These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 1230080-1301-42
Salming KOBRA: This super-light indoor shoe is made of the popular breathable mesh material and... more
Product information "Salming Shoe KOBRA 3 teal/black"
Salming KOBRA: This super-light indoor shoe is made of the popular breathable mesh material and uses the proven Salming technologies.
- NEW Kobra 3: firmer and higher heel counter for better grip
- NEW Kobra 3: New lacing system with a soft bootie tongue
- NEW Kobra 3: Optimized exoskeleton for a more stable hold
- NEW Kobra 3: Resistant shoe front
- NEW Kobra 3: More ergonomic fit
- RollBar: The RollBar enables the best unrolling and stepping right out of the toes.
- T.G.S. 62/75: The Torsion Guide System with a built-in 75 ° angle in 62% of the shoe increases flexibility and promotes the feeling of natural walking.
- ExoSkeleton: The ExoSkeleton supports the mesh material and improves the protection of the foot during lateral movements.
- Ergo Heelcup: The Ergo Heelcup is a bit longer than normal, which leads to better wearing comfort.
- Recoil: The Recoil End Schole is the new light end part of the KOBRA and improves the rebound effect.
- Recoil R: The Recoil Reduction in the heel zone is intended to cushion the impact forces and reduce the shocks received.
- LMS +: LateralMovementStabilizer PLUS with its 11 ° angle in the side brine supports the protection of the foot during fast lateral movements.
- HEXA Grip: The new HX120 rubber improves the grip especially through the new honeycomb arrangement under the brine.
- LMS: LateralMovementStabilizer Unit secures the foot in the middle area of the shoe.
Related links to "Salming Shoe KOBRA 3 teal/black"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more